"Steve has really helped my train of thoughts with my coaching business. I was kind of all over the place with no focus. With Steve’s superb mentorship, I now have focus and results are showing through.
I have doubled my winter income and I am doing the sort of coaching I enjoy. If you are looking to enjoy your coaching a little more, whilst increasing your income, Steve has the answers. Highly Recommend."
- Peter Arnott, Golf Professional, Edinburgh
Couldnt recommend this more highly to any PGA Professional. Great day of idea sharing, good practice, and great insight into "your" business as a coach and how to develop even further. Helped our business enormously
- David Fulcher- Head PGA Professional, Edgbaston Golf Club
Just a quick thank you for an enlightening presentation today. It was great to hear of your expertise in promoting yourself and your academy plus hear views from all the other guys.
I was very pleased I attended and confirmed I do some things okay but there’s plenty of potential to do other things much better. I feel reenergised and hope I can direct my effort more efficiently in many areas.
- Adrian Fryer, Fellow of The PGA, Liverpool Golf Centre
Level 1 Workshop, Derby 7th November 1TBC711 venue TBC
Want to attract more clients?
Spend more time with your family?
Get more financial return on each client that comes through your business?
Improve retention levels so that you have long term clients getting great results?
If you answered Yes to any of the above, then this workshop is your next step.
Attendees will leave with a clear strategy of-
1. Where they want to take their coaching business. How to attract new clients through several areas including marketing strategies and improved use of social media and database development .
2. How to further develop relationships with current clients, including my main principles around the dating game and developing long term coaching programmes
3. How to develop their coaching sessions to ensure clients meet their goals, have a clear plan in place, and have a world class experience.
-The morning session will look at you as a coach and will ask you many questions around what will really transform your business and help you achieve your goals.
We will have a general overview of how to attract more clients to your diary and why telling your story is important. We'll look at The secrets behind marketing and how to use twitter, facebook, instagram and advertising on social media to good effect.
We will continue to look at what role your website plays and the analytics behind it to measure successful marketing campaigns. The power of an online booking system, data capture and keeping in touch with peoples needs. We will also discuss discounting vs adding value and ways this can be done. Find out what your USP is and how it fits into your long term coaching strategy.
-In the afternoon session we shall look at different retention strategies. We shall also look at the value of long term programmes, client training spaces and how to manage your new busy schedule. We'll also have plenty of time to discuss and answer some of your own questions alongside looking at apps that will help you develop your marketing and how they can be applied in the real world.
Cost of this workshop is £120. Bring lots of enthusiasm and prepare to challenge yourself. This workshop will pay for itself, guaranteed…..If you don’t take anything practical away that you can apply to your business to bring in more income then money back!
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place and for payment details quoting the course code above
Level 2 Workshop, Derby 15th Nov 2TBC1511
Completed Level 1 and looking for further support/ accountability for your business?
Want to learn more secrets around how to keep your business growing?
Business is good, but you’ve lost work life balance?
Need help with your marketing not sure what to post and when?
Attendees will leave with;
1. A personalised plan of how they can continue to improve their business or have a better understanding of what to implement to ensure growth and balance.
2. A selection of free social media apps and understanding of how to use them to help put together social media posts and marketing material.
3. Clear understanding and practical application of how to construct a marketing campaign using e.g mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, twitter and website.
This will be a small group of maximum 6 people with all attendees able to share their own personal journey and leave with clear ideas how to implement growth strategies and structure.
The morning will be a mix of small breakout groups looking at each other’s coaching business, discussing common problems & solutions, looking at the link between marketing, delivery of coaching and follow up.
The afternoon will consist of looking at how to manage your own social media what to post and when, designing live marketing campaigns based around the presented case studies and putting together a marketing plan for the next 12 months to future proof your business.
Please get in touch on email@example.com and quote the workshop code above requesting payment details, cost for Level 2 is £150.